I've been nesting pretty fiercely lately. I don't even realize sometimes that I've put aside my homework "just to rest my brain for a minute" that turns into an hour and a half that I have spent on some crafty twist on a utilitarian object. This is an alley-find bookshelf that lived in my old apartment quite happily with it's chipboard faux bois backpiece. In the new home with Jacob, though, it was not at all acceptable.
I went to some cutie stores to find decorative paper that I could use to go all modge podge on its ass. However, that was cost-prohibitive, so instead I went to the fabric store and scored 2 yards of fantastico diagonal stripes that pull together my yellow dresser and the green walls.
Exercises for Programmers: 57 Challenges to Develop Your Coding Skills - Chapter 3, Paint a Room - L-Shaped - Here it gets a bit more interesting...the goal is L-shaped. I should have let people pick the kind of room and used one app. That's not a difficult mashu...