Wednesday, July 04, 2007

How'd you let that guy jump the queue?

So, I don't know if you have been watching the news, but yesterday, after 10:30 am local time in London, only 3 flights got out of Heathrow because of a security breach. Man, am I glad I was on one of those flights. I didn't even grumble when we had to deplane, get our bags sniffed by adorable English dogs and then replane. I got home 5 hours later than I expected to and my head cold got much worse but I was so glad to just be home that it didn't even matter how miserable my body felt. Can you imagine how long it is going to take to get all of those people whose Chicago flights were cancelled slotted into the empty seats of the current flights? I would have been there for days! I wouldn't even have gotten to do any sightseeing because I am so sick.

No comments: