Meg has a wedding summary posted on her site today that is worth checking out since I feel like this bride really is offbeat. She admits that she and her husband have different ideas about marriage and weddings and that she compromised a lot of what she wanted in order to make him comfortable, which includes not working her ass off to have a "budget" wedding. I also like that she writes lines like, "I've always valued the the commitment inherent in a wedding and wedding vows but Omid's attitude and my tendency towards cynicism made me wonder, at times, why we were doing it."
Got to love straight-forward women. Check it out here.
Scream it off Scren
-
I really should post a little more often. I'm looking at my list of
activities from the last 8 months and it is seriously off the hook. I get
to LOT o...

No comments:
Post a Comment