Friday, October 19, 2007

Birthdays!

So, my birthday is coming up and since I know that I have abandoned you recently, I thought I would share a birthday-themed photo.

This is my younger brother Daniel's third birthday party. I know my bad grandma took the picture because it's a polaroid and she always had a polaroid. It's a good thing she did and that she disowned us several years ago and signalled aforementioned disowning by sending us all the pictures in her archive that she didn't want any more. Otherwise, I wouldn't have pictures like this that look like they belong in the pages on Gourmet magazine.

I'd like you to notice Daniel's adorable little overalls and my pixie hair cut. I used to think I looked like a boy but I think my mom made a pretty good choice for this particular five-year-old.

2 comments:

Scooter said...

That's a great picture.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, "Rebica"! Have a wonderful 30th today!