TunaGirl and I have very different lives. But I like the way she looks at hers. Today, she better explained the reason why I keep this blog up than I have ever been able to.
To write is to have faith. I know that. Faith that you will once again come up with a funny one-liner. Faith that you will have a story to tell that will draw people in. Faith that you'll touch someone, even if only to make them laugh at you. Faith that the words won't just go away.
I'm keeping the faith. I am. Right now I'm just spewing word vomit in the hope that something interesting will come out.
And I can't even manage the vomit.
Scream it off Scren
-
I really should post a little more often. I'm looking at my list of
activities from the last 8 months and it is seriously off the hook. I get
to LOT o...
1 comment:
Keep the faith!
Post a Comment